Thursday, June 13, 2013

What the Girls Wore Part #2

One day Eden wandered off into our bedroom while I was in the living room.  She was there for quite some time before I went to investigate, I had forgot to close the bathroom door and she had a real good time.



We have the worst couches for fort building so I don't ever try but Brad gave it a go one day and Catie couldn't have been happier.  It wasn't terribly sturdy and won't happen often but it was fun while it lasted.

I pulled out my phone to try and get some photos of her teeth cause they're adorable but she very quickly became angry at me because I wouldn't give her my phone.  Not the teeth shot I was going for but I enjoyed it anyway.

Out for a walk on a nice day.  We're struggling with a bug phobia this year.  It wasn't there last year but for some reason Catie is terrified of all bugs, especially if they touch her.  We seem to be making progress but it's slow.

Hanging out at the park one day.

Eating lunch out on the patio.  Catie loves the picnic table Uncle Rob found for her.

I introduced Catie to freezies.  She ate three of them immediately following this one.  To say they were a hit is an understatement.  I think it's going to be the summer of the freezie.

0 comments: