Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Catie Wore Wednesday #68

I think you'll all be proud of me this week, I don't remember the last time I had this many pictures to share and most of them are great although there are a bunch of cell phone ones so the quality is a little off.

This photo isn't technically from this last week but it was too good not to share.  There's a very cute backside shot showing her blue underwear but I figured I'd leave that out.

Bath time

She was very concerned about Cinderella, she was being chased by the King's guards.

I realize this isn't actually a great photo of her but it was such a sweet moment that I'm sharing it anyway.  I loved her cute knees and her arms wrapped so lovingly against Mr. Brown.

Daddy's turn to hide while playing Hide & Seek so she's covering her eyes and counting to 10.

She loves to wear Daddy's hat and thought it was great fun to hide from me while I tried to take pictures.


Enjoying some time with Daddy

My first picture looked like this... the second was a little less co-operative

STOP!

Her cousin spent the night the other day so we had this bed set up on the floor and it hadn't been put away yet, Catie loved to play on it.

These last three are my favourite.  She likes to play with my scarf and it's adorable every time and I didn't want to fight with her to capture the picture so I told her if she let me take some pictures she could watch a movie after, she let me take these three adorable photos.  I swear she put the scarf on herself.


2 comments:

Christi Lynn said...

i love the outfit in the first picture! priceless.

Tairalyn said...

The title should be what didn't she wear! TeeHee love this post!!!
Can't wait for Sofia Marie to start dressing herself.

Come by today and see what you think of "what I wore" Sailor Blue.
http://www.littlemissmama.com/2012/02/what-i-wore-sailor-blue.html


PS: Don't forget to come by tomorrow and tune in on the EXCITEMENT. Tomorrow I will be interviewing Style Agent, Stylist, Janette Ewen. So Fabulous... It will be my first vlog and up on Little Miss Mama next week.

XO
Tairalyn

http://www.littlemissmama.com