Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #61

Lots of cute pictures this week

I've had this dress for a really long time and now it finally, almost fits.  Looks great with her boots.

Cuddling with Daddy after church.

I was an awesome Mommy this week and despite my hate of snow I still took her outside to play.
She got really mad every time she fell down but otherwise she loved her time in the snow.

I couldn't quite capture the moment but she wore Daddy's gloves and tie around the house.

Later in the day, carefully lining up her dishes with a penny on each.

We finally set up our Christmas tree and it went so much better than we expected.  Catie was a big help hanging the ornaments, she spread them out really well.  After it was done she walked around and around the tree.

I look forward to lots of Christmas pictures this month.

0 comments: