Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #58

This week is full of lots of new clothes from our trip to Utah so this was a fun photo week.  The boots I got at Superstore the other day are the icing on top.

We play a lot of tea party at our house with loud pretend slurping and tea cups full of pennies.

I tamed her hair a little and she chose this spot to watch a movie.

Mom and I found this set at T.J. Maxx and we just couldn't resist.  We first saw the classy black coat (great photo hey?)
And then we turned it around to see the dress that came with it.  There was no way we could leave without it.
I love the pink ruffly sweater, those are some serious ruffles hey?  And could you just die over those boots.

If you're going to have gorgeous, tall, faux suede boots you'd better have some skinny jeans to go with them.  I sure wish I dressed as cute as she does.

0 comments: