Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More About Me

So I promised two full weeks of posts and already I've run out.  I have some good stuff coming I've just been so lazy doing a little here and a little there so nothing actually gets finished.  A promise is a promise though so how about a little about me.  I saw this getting to know you on A Girl and A Glue Gun and it'll have to do for today.

  1. 1. Be Rich or Famous? Rich.  I'm not the type who likes to be the center of attention but I sure would like to shop and vacation and give amazing gifts to friends, definitely rich.
  2. Have an amazing Shoe collection or an amazing Makeup collection? Makeup.  Nothing makes me feel more fat than shoe shopping.  I have very large feet and shoes never fit so I put it off as long as possible.  I also tend to buy shoes that end up being painful, I'm really terrible at shoe shopping.  I love make-up though and I love to add new products to my Make-up Board.
  3. Be able to Sing or be able to Dance?  I know it's cheating but I'd really love to do both.  I watch So You Think You Can Dance and it's inspiring and I'd love to be able to do that but I have two left feet.  I really love to sing and in my imagination I'm amazing, in real life I'm barely average but it's something I'd love to be better at.
  4. Receive a bouquet of Flowers or a box of Chocolates?  Normally I'd jump at chocolates because they're way better than flowers but since I'm trying to lose weight I'd go with flowers.  I do love getting flowers.
  5. Go without Brushing your teeth for a year or go without Washing your hair for a year?  I recently had a conversation with my brother-in-law about an article he read that stated that washing your hair was unnecessary and without any added product it will take care of itself.  The oils will eventually regulate and it won't be gross but your teeth will not do the same thing so I'll brush my teeth every day thanks.
  6.  Drink Coffee or Tea? Neither. I can't bear to drink my calories.  I have very few allotted to me these days and a hundred here or there is a big deal, I'll stick to water thanks.
  7.  Converse or Stilettos? Converse but if I was shorter and skinnier I'd rock the heels. 
  8. Be a Fairy or a Mermaid? Easy, mermaid.  I've always loved to swim.  In the summer when I was younger I'd go to the pool multiple times a day.  My exercise of choice is swimming laps and I could spend hours in the water.  It's the only form of sports I've ever excelled at and to be able to spend hours underwater would be a dream.
  9. Have your dream House or your dream Car? House.  I spend a whole lot more time in my house than I do my car.
  10. Ask or Answer? Answer. I'm not the type that makes friends really quickly, I don't get how others do it so when I'm in a situation where I'm a little uncomfortable I tend to talk about myself a lot, it's easier.
  11. Laugh or Smile? I guess smile?  This is a strange one, how do you laugh without smiling?
  12. Would you rather skip Christmas or skip your Birthday? Birthday.  Your birthday is just one day but Christmas seems to be the whole month with friends and family.  If birthdays were no more though I'd need to start having Christmas Cake, I really like cake.
  13. See a movie at the Theater or at Home? Depends on the type of movie.  If it's a comedy or love story then I can watch it at home and be far more comfortable but if it's a big action movie I like the big screen and the big sound.  I also have a serious love of theater popcorn and could eat a shameful amount.
  14. Spend or Save? That's a tough one too, I think I'm pretty good at saving and living within our means but I love to shop and buy treats.  If I had the money I'd definitely be a spender but right now we're in save mode.
  15. Have a picnic at the Park or on the Beach? Here's something you probably didn't know about me, I really dislike eating outside. There's the bugs to deal with and there's wind that blows the hair into the food and the napkins off the table.  A picnic is slightly better because of the family experience but not much.  That said I'd choose a picnic table, tall trees and grass over hot sun, towels, beach chairs and sand.
So there you go, a little more about me.  Hope it was informative, hope there's something better to offer on Thursday.

1 comments:

Samantha said...

"If birthdays were no more though I'd need to start having Christmas Cake, I really like cake."

Bahahaha, that is definitely me! I could care less about my birthday, but I do enjoy the cake. I don't NEED the cake, but boy do I love it!

And I dislike eating outside also. I love the notion of it, but when it comes to actually doing it.... I'm not really a fan.