Friday, July 29, 2011

Little Girl's Apron Tutorial {Re-Post}

I'm taking a blog vacation and rather than have nothing to post I thought I'd repeat some of my past projects.

After my friend Melissa saw Catie's cute apron she asked me to make one for her little Emily which I was more than happy to do.  Her's turned out so cute and I hope she's happy with it.
 



I also had a couple people interested in making an adult sized apron so I finally managed to track down some measurements, they're listed below.  If you're looking for a tutorial you can find it here, it's for a child's apron but the adult will be the same except for sizing.

Cut List
Front - 23" sq
Back - 25 1/4" Sq
Bottom Trim - 2 1/2" x 26" - cut two (back fabric)
Neck Strap - 3" x 23-25" (back fabric)
Waist Ties - 3" x the width of your fabric - cut two
Pocket template - cut two (one the front fabric, one the back)


2 comments:

Pratheesh Johnbosco said...

The little girl is looking so cute..and good look of the dress and great design of this..very nice.thanks for sharing here with us.

Ruud Van Den Akker said...

The little girl is looking so cute..and good look of the dress and great design of this..very nice.thanks for sharing here with us.