Thursday, June 9, 2011

Face of the Day

I felt like yesterday I had an especially good hair and make-up day so I thought I'd share, if that bores you I can understand.





I used a dark shadow at the base of my eye and then a shimmery purple.  I followed it with really dark black liner and then some really crappy purple liner over that (it's not dramatic enough to be worn on it's own).  I applied a ton of mascara and called it good.

Thanks for indulging me.  Go ahead, make an extra effort on yourself today, it'll make you feel good.

3 comments:

Jolayne said...

So, Bryn's sitting beside me while I read my blogs this morning. She sees your picture and says "She has a nose and mouth and cheeks! That's a beautiful picture, Mommy!"

Grace & Beauty said...

the purple shade looks fabulous on you!

Jenny said...

I love those kind of days! Bryn is right, you are beautiful!