Friday, March 27, 2009

New Music

Every once in a while I'll have a moment where I think, "That artisit hasn't come out with a new album for a while... I should look into that".

Generally it leads to me finding out a new album release date that I can start looking forward to. Today the band I thought of was one of my favorites, Mae. Turns out they've decided to dedicate themselves to helping good causes so every month they're releasing a new song on their website. You can purchase the song and all the proceeds go to charity. I appreciate their efforts, look forward to new music and am so sad I miss two songs already. To prevent that from happending again I've added the song to my blog, hopefully the one song doesn't get super annoying. We'll see how it goes.

I hope you enjoy Mae.
L

0 comments: