Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Socks

I know it’s silly but I hate buying socks. I feel like Women’s dress socks are expensive. If you need a bag of sport socks, no problem, they’re cheap but those nice patterned dress socks are pricey. As a result I tend hold off until it’s absolutely necessary, I’ve been trying to get by on 3 pairs of black socks and a bunch of others that are so thin on the bottom I may as well be barefoot. It was finally time so yesterday while out shopping for some pants (which I got for $20 by the way) I picked out 3 pairs of socks. 2 cute argyle and one plain black, 3 for $10 which I still think is expensive but I couldn’t wait any longer.

Oh man these socks! They’re so nice! Not too thick and not too thin. They stay pulled up yet don’t cut off the circulation, I should have bought these way sooner and I think I’ll go back for more! Yay for new socks!
L

1 comments:

Chris said...

Where did you get them for my dress sock are cheap, but the problem with them is that my toes usually poke through them in less than three wears and they cut the circulation off to my calf.

PS I am glad to hear that things are going so well for you.